Course Offerings (1-Day):
- An Overview of Enhanced Heavy Oil Recovery (April 23rd) by Dr. Behrooz Fattahi, The EnerTrain Institute
- Steam Distribution and Metering (April 24th) by Suzanne Castrup, Integrated Sciences Group
Course Offerings (2-Day):
- Financial & Valuation Modeling for Oil & Gas Industry (April 23rd – 24th) by WallStreet Prep (Instructor TBD)
- Waterflood Optimization via Analysis, Evaluation and Simulation (April 23rd – 24th) by Dr. Deepankar Biswas, Flotek
- Registration for each course is made through the RegOnline portal.
- All courses will be held at the Marriott Convention Center, 801 Truxtun Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93301
- All courses are either 1-Day or 2-Day courses with all starting on Sunday, April 23rd except the Steam Distribution and Metering Course which will start on Monday, April 24th
- The cost for each course is $750/person for SPE members and $75/person for students (proof of valid student ID required). A light breakfast (fruits/pastries), cold and hot drinks, and lunch is included each day of the course.
- Cancellation policy: Any changes to the course registration must be made by Friday, March 31, 2017, 5 pm PST. After that, no refunds will be issued. In the event that there are insufficient participants, a full-refund will be provided or an alternative course may be selected.
Contact: Tarang Lal, firstname.lastname@example.org, 661-342-7174